Summer is almost here! And so are those unbearably hot evenings when the thought of turning on the stove sounds about as good as stabbing myself in the eye. Refreshing and tangy, this dressing is perfect for a cool salad on a warm evening.
Recipe: Cilantro Lime Dressing
- 1 cup packed cilantro, thick stems removed
- 2 cloves garlic, roughly chopped
- 1/2 cup grapeseed oil (or olive oil)
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- Place all ingredients in the bowl of a food processor or blender and puree until smooth.
Preparation time: 10 minute(s)
Number of servings (yield): 6